Tegrity, which scored the highest satisfaction rating in the classroom capture category in a study conducted last year by The Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness (A-HEC) on trends and satisfaction in higher education Internet-supported learning, also received much attention from education professionals, students and the media last year around its Enhanced Podcasting solution.
What does A-HEC stand for?
A-HEC stands for Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 29 other meanings of A-HEC in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced-Emergency Medical Care Assistant
- Ada-Europe Numerics Working Group (est. 1984)
- Administrative File
- Abrams Full Crew Interactive Skills Trainer
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Fund Corporation for Innovation, Value-Chain and Expansion Japan (investment firm)
- Adaptation Finite State Machine (algorithms)
- Auxiliary Division (US Navy)
- Assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (also seen as AGNSS)
- Assisted Global Positioning System (used in mobile communications as a positioning system)
- Alert Hour
- Atwood-Hammond Public Library District (Illinois)
- General Audiences (Catholic movie rating)
- Aperture Integral Equation
- Adults and Adolescents (Catholic movie rating)
- Adults (Catholic movie rating)
- Army Infantry Board (Fort Benning, Georgia)
- Adults, with Reservations (Catholic movie rating)
- Advanced Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In "The State of Open Source Software," a March 2006 report from the Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness (A-HEC, a technology research organization serving the university and college market), A-HEC founder Rob Abel wrote that two-thirds of chief information officers at institutions of higher education have considered or are actively considering using open-source technology.
April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Respondus received the highest customer satisfaction score among 44 higher education e-learning vendors that were included in a report by The Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness (A-HEC).