In conjunction with the study, NRDC--along with the Sierra Club, the Alliance for Healthy Homes and the National Center for Healthy Housing--is petitioning federal agencies to start assessing the risk air fresheners pose to consumers by testing all products now on the market.
What does AHH stand for?
AHH stands for Alliance for Healthy Homes (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHH
We have 42 other meanings of AHH in our Acronym Attic
- Art History Graduate Student Association (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Ad-Hoc Group on Science and Energy Technologies
- Al Hathboor General Trading (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Anti-Human Globulin Test
- Arrinera Hussarya GT (race car)
- American Herring Gull
- Angel Hill Gold Zone (Ontario, Canada)
- Ace's Happy Homepage
- Adaptive Hard Handoff
- AllHipHop.com (website)
- American Home and Habitat (textile outfitter company; Sealy, TX)
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Hydroxylase
- Austrian Head Hunters (gaming)
- AIDS/HIV Health Alternatives
- Alleghany Highlands Housing Alliance (Covington, VA)
- American Holistic Health Association (Anaheim, California)
- American Holsteiner Horse Association
- Anahola Hawaiian Homes Association
- Areas of High Human Activities
Samples in periodicals archive:
In early March 2005, the Alliance for Healthy Homes convened nearly 50 leaders from community groups around the country to plan how to work together to build a national movement for healthy homes in the face of political and funding challenges.