What does AFHH stand for?
AFHH stands for Alliance for Healthy Homes
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Automated Fuel Handling Equipment
- International Association of Attorneys for Family-Held Enterprises (Glen Allen, VA)
- African Forum for Health Sciences
- Advocates for Homeless Families (Frederick, MD)
- Air Force Historical Foundation
- American Furniture Hall of Fame Foundation, Inc.
- Arizona Family Housing Fund (affordable housing assistance; Scottsdale, AZ)
- A Foundation for Healthy Family Living (Sonoma, CA)
- Allied Forces Heritage Group
- Amelia Frances Howard-Gibbon (19th century illustrator)
- American Federation of Home Health Agencies
- Action for Health and Independence (disability conference)
- African Foundation for Health, Information and Culture (Denmark)
- Air Force Headquarters Information System (USAF)
- Action For Healthy Kids
- Adoptive Families of Hong Kong (Central, Hong Kong)
- American Fantasy Hockey League
- American Finance House Lariba
- Australasian Food Holdings Limited
- Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing (US HUD)