The Consumer Specialty Products Association (CSPA) and its affiliate, the Alliance for Consumer Education (ACE), launched a new interactive videogame featuring "ACE Clean," an animated superhero developed by ACE, as part of a new disease prevention program for kids of all ages.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Alliance for Consumer Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Algebraic Combinatorics Environment
- Alkyl Cobalt Dicarbollide Extraction
- All Computing Environments (Telos Corp.)
- All-Cotton Elastic (bandage)
- All-source Collection Element (US Army intelligence)
- Allegro Crypto Engine (Cisco)
- Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment
- Alliance for Civic Engagement (various schools)
- Alliance for Clean Energy
- Alliance for Construction Excellence
- Alliance for Customer Excellence
- Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, Inc.
- Allied Capital Express (now part of Business Loan Express, Inc.)
- Allied Command, Europe
- Altamont Commuter Express
- Alternate Capability Equipment
- Alternating Conditional Expectations
- Alternative and Complimentary Education (Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council)
- Alternative Center for Education
- Alternative Cooperative Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
One, the Alliance for Consumer Education (CFC #12104), works to fight the spread of infectious diseases in homes and to prevent the inhalation of substances such as computer keyboard cleaner by youths seeking to get high.
The Alliance for Consumer Education (ACE) is teaming up with the American School Counselor Association to help expand its Inhalant Awareness Program with Minor League Baseball.