The remaining USD 1 million of Duke Energy's contribution will be paid in 2013 as part of the settlement agreement the company signed with the Southern Alliance for Clean Energy (SACE) and the Coastal Conservation League (CCL) within the merger between Duke Energy and Progress Energy (NYSE:PGN) wrapped up in July.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Alliance for Clean Energy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Airspace Control Element
- Alamance Citizens for Education (est. 2005; North Carolina)
- Algebraic Combinatorics Environment
- Alkyl Cobalt Dicarbollide Extraction
- All Computing Environments (Telos Corp.)
- All-Cotton Elastic (bandage)
- All-source Collection Element (US Army intelligence)
- Allegro Crypto Engine (Cisco)
- Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment
- Alliance for Civic Engagement (various schools)
- Alliance for Construction Excellence
- Alliance for Consumer Education
- Alliance for Customer Excellence
- Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, Inc.
- Allied Capital Express (now part of Business Loan Express, Inc.)
- Allied Command, Europe
- Altamont Commuter Express
- Alternate Capability Equipment
- Alternating Conditional Expectations
- Alternative and Complimentary Education (Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public Citizen, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy and San Luis Obispo Mothers for Peace are among the organizations urging the NRC to delay licensing while the agency and a presidential commission conduct a full study of the Fukushima disaster's implications.
Murphy, executive director for the Alliance for Clean Energy in Albany.
About The Southern Alliance for Clean Energy The Southern Alliance for Clean Energy is a not-for-profit, nonpartisan organization working with citizens for clean air, clean water and healthy communities in the Southeast by advancing energy efficient and sustainable energy policies, promoting clean energy technologies and holding polluters to higher standards.