What does ACHORD stand for?
ACHORD stands for Alliance for Canadian Health Outcomes Research in Diabetes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian College of Holistic Nurses
- Association of Community Health Nursing Educators
- Asociación Chilena para las Naciones Unidas (Spanish)
- Affiliation of Crystal Healing Organisations
- Aircraft Handling Officer (US DoD)
- alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (newsgroup)
- Asian Congress of Hyperthermic Oncology
- Assistant Chief Observer
- Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst
- Albany County Hall of Records (Albany, NY)
- Academy of Correctional Health Professionals
- Academy of Health Care Professions
- Accessible Customized Homes Program (Lansing, MI, USA)
- Actionari si Comenzi Hidraulice si Pneumaice
- Adult Care Home Program
- Advisory Committee for the Health Professions
- Advisory Committee on Highway Policy
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation