Research by Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank shows that the annual tax bill often signals money worries and cash-flow difficulties.
What does ALCB stand for?
ALCB stands for Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALCB
We have 1 other meaning of ALCB in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Low Cost Aircraft Structures (project)
- Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society (Melbourne)
- Aluminio del Caroni, S.A.
- Alliance for Lung Cancer Advocacy, Support, and Education
- Automated Life-Cycle Approach to Software Testing
- Antigen Leukocyte Cellular Antibody Test
- Société Alsacienne de Constructions Atomiques, de Télécomunications et d'Electronique
- Alberta Liquor Control Board
- All Lutheran Church of Brussels
- American Legion Community Band (Warren County, VA)
- Association of Latvian Commercial Banks
- American Leopard Cur Breeders Association (California)
- Abundant Life Christian Church
- Aids Legal Council of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Air Launch Control Center (US Army)
- Airborne Launch Control Center
- Airlift Control Center
- Airlift Coordination Cell
- Airlift Coordination Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank has taken a five-year lease on Unit 11 to develop a new business centre in the region, as part of the bank's expansion of its business centre network.
It was organised by the ECHO earlier this year, in partnership with Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank.