In 2000 the Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse (AOK) Rheinland, a large regional German statutory health insurance company, conducted a survey among females with breast cancer to recognize deficiencies of therapy and identify specific patient's needs (Dusseldorf, 2000).
What does AOK stand for?
AOK stands for Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AOK
We have 19 other meanings of AOK in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Jewish Libraries
- Association of Junior Leagues International
- Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy, Preclusion
- Australian Official Journal of Patents
- Association of Orthodox Jewish Scientists
- Accompany of Kids (Menomonee Falls, WI)
- After Order Acknowledgment
- Age of Kings (Microsoft game)
- All Is Okay
- Animal Outreach of Kansas (Lawrence, KS)
- Area of Knowledge (various organizations)
- Asleep On Keyboard
- Association of Knowledgework
- Athlitikos Omilos Kavalas (Greek: Kavala Sports Club)
- Karpathos, Greece - Karpathos (Airport Code)
- Kwanza Reajustado - Angola (obsolete currency code - current: AOA)
- All Okay Per Diem Quantum
- American Okinawan Karate Association (Wheaton, IL)
- Age of Kings Heaven (gaming site Age of Empires II: the Age of Kings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The remainder of her charges--about $4,100--would be paid by Hagel's insurer, the Allgemeine Ortskrankenkasse, or AOK.