I went to the nearest ER and lo and behold I was told I have acute allergic contact dermatitis.
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Allergic Contact Dermatitis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- Agent Character Definition (Microsoft file extension)
- Agents Chimiques Dangereux (French: Hazardous Chemical Agents)
- Agriculture & Construction Development
- Air Charge Determination
- Aircraft Certification Directorate
- Airlift Communications Division
- Airline Coding Directory
- Airways Clearance Delivery (Australia)
- Al's Confectionary Delights (Daly City, CA)
- All Channels Driven (amplifiers)
- Allocated Configuration Documentation
- Alopecia-Contractures-Dwarfism Mental Retardation Syndrome
- Aluminium Compact Degasser (aluminum industry)
- Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia
- American Center for Design
- American College Dictionary
- American College of Dentists
- American Custom Drying (New Jersey)
- Amsterdams Chemisch Dispuut (founded 1945 student organization for chemistry students at Amsterdam University)
- Anemia of Chronic Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
12), (17) Occupational skin disease (OSD) is among the commonest diseases caused by work, with allergic contact dermatitis accounting for 90 - 95% of all OSDs.
4% for allergic contact dermatitis and irritant dermatitis, respectively, in relation to patient carers' occupations .
[FIGURE OMITTED] The patient was diagnosed with allergic contact dermatitis of the auricle.