Allen and Overy is prepared to declare as it is advising OCI N.
What does A&O stand for?
A&O stands for Allen and Overy (British legal firm)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of A&O
- Alpert and Moss (record company)
- Ancient & Modern (hymns)
- Arkansas and Missouri Railroad
- Art and Mechanical
- Assembly and Maintenance Integration
- Automation & Measurement Science Department
- Assembly and Maintenance Verification
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Admission & Orientation
- Alert & Oriented (used by EMS-Ambulances)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deidre Clark, 44, who earned 126,000 pounds a year working in the Moscow office of Allen and Overy, the world's sixth biggest law firm, was accused of "revelling" in her notoriety, the Daily Mail reported.
Forty brave teams from companies and organisations from around the UK, including BOC, Charles Allen, Allen and Overy, and Google were pushed to the limit as they attempted to scale Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowden in 24 hours with no sleep
In 1930 he jointly founded law firm Allen and Overy with Thomas Overy, from Kent.