CDFL Olympic Trophies Division One leaders Uberlube again carried on where they left off with a 6-2 win over Ashton after Mathew Elson, Allen Jones, Paul Tomlinson (2), Andrew Whitton and Neil Morris netted.
What does AJ stand for?
AJ stands for Allen Jones (wrestler)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AJ
We have 27 other meanings of AJ in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Judge
- Aide Juridictionnelle (French: Legal Aid)
- Air Jamaica (airline)
- Air Jordan (shoe)
- Al-Jazeera (Middle East TV Network)
- Albergue Juvenil José Gilberto Flores Vides (Jose Gilberto Vides Flores Youth Lodge, Guatemala)
- Albert James (Foyt)
- Alberta Judgements (Canada)
- Albuquerque Journal (newspaper)
- Alexander James McLean (Backstreet Boys)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: EMYR JONES NORTH Wales Crusaders under 18s coach Allen Jones has called for a repeat performance against Saddleworth Rangers tomorrow (1pm).
The sum - almost 30 times the pre-sale estimate - is a record for works by Allen Jones, who was a central figure in the pop-art movement of the Sixties.
The Rat That Got Away Allen Jones with Mark Naison Fordham University Press 2546 Belmont Avenue, University Box L, Bronx, NY 10458-5172 www.
uk/northeast CAPTION(S): SAVE IT Grant Leitch, of JMC, and MAS-NEPA Energy's Allen Jones at the Johnson Matthey Catalyst plant.
Directed by Marco Puig, the idea came from a piece of pop art created by Allen Jones in the 1960s.