In particular, my experience working in the now defunct Allegheny Health Education and Research Foundation (AHERF) taught me many lessons about managing career risk.
What does AHERF stand for?
AHERF stands for Allegheny Health Education and Research Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHERF
We have 2 other meanings of AHERF in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas Heavy Equipment Operator Training Academy
- Alberta Hatching Egg Producers (Canada)
- America's Heartland Economic Partnership (est. 2004; Missouri)
- Astroparticle and High Energy Physics
- American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association
- Australasian Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (est. 1922; Balwyn North, Victoria, Australia)
- African Higher Education Review (journal)
- Americans for Higher Education Reform (Missouri)
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act of 1986 (15 USC)
- Association Homme Environnement et Reseaux de Développement (French)
- Apollo Hospitals Education and Research Foundation (Apollo Hospitals Group; various locations)
- African Higher Education Research Online
- Ad Hoc Emergency Services
- American Humane Education Society (Boston, MA; est. 1889)
- Archive for the History of the Exact Sciences
- Atheist Heritage Educational Series
- Atlantic Highlands Elementary School (Atlantic Hghlnds, NJ)
- Australian Health Economics Society
- Animal Health Extension Services Project (China-Canada Agriculture Development Program)
- After Hours Emergency Social Services (New Brunswick, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richton Park, IL); and Allegheny Health Education and Research Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA), a not-for-profit plan.
Among them I include the infamous Allegheny Health Education and Research Foundation (AHERF), the largest bankruptcy in the history of health care.