Family Resources, Allegheny County Department of Human Services, A Child's Place at Mercy at Pittsburgh Mercy Health System, and UPMC begin planning in September every year for the following year's campaign in April.
What does ACDHS stand for?
ACDHS stands for Allegheny County Department of Human Services (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACDHS
- "Acquired" Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia
- 3-Hydroxy-Acyl-CoA (Coenzyme A)-Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- A-Chain Deficit Hypothesis (linguistics)
- Allen County Department of Health (Indiana)
- American Cream Draft Horse (horse breed)
- Attitude Control and Data Handling (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems)
- American Cream Draft Horse Association
- Aspergillus Cytoplasmic Dynein Heavy Chain
- Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
- African Centre for Democracy and Human Rights Studies
- Arlington County Department of Human Services (Virginia)
- Agence Canadienne de Développement International (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Agentiei Canadiene de Dezvoltare Internationala (Romanian)
- Agricultural Cooperative Development International
- Associated Construction Distributors International (Des Moines, IA)
- Association Chrétienne pour le Développement Intégral (French: Christian Association for Integral Development; Canada)
- Asynchronous Communications Device Interface (IBM)
- Agricultural Cooperative Development International and Volunteers in Overseas Cooperative Assistance
- Active Duty Under Instruction in A Flying Status, Operational and Training Flights
- Active Duty Under Instruction in a Flying Status, Operational and Training Flights, as a Crewmember
Samples in periodicals archive:
Name and Title of Chief Elected Official: Marc Cherna, Director, Allegheny County Department of Human Services (appointed by the County Chief Executive); Courthouse, 436 Grant Street, Room 101, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 5.
However, the challenge was met by the cooperation of three distinct state and county agencies - State Corectional Institute(SCI) Laurel Highlands, the Allegheny County Department of Human Services Forensic Support Program and PBPP.
net, the web site launched by The Allegheny County Department of Human Services (DHS) in June, has been chosen by the Exemplary Systems in Government (ESIG) Review Committee of the Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA) to receive a 2006 Distinguished Systems Award in the Single Process Category.