There is increasing evidence that environmental pollutants such as dioxin-like compounds interfere with all-trans-retinoic acid (atRA) signaling (Novak et al.
What does T-RA stand for?
T-RA stands for All-Trans-Retinoic Acid
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 210 other meanings of T-RA in our Acronym Attic
- Transmitting Portable Electronic Device
- Transforaminal Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Timing Porpoise Detector
- TOGA Program On Prediction
- Transition Probability Geostatistical Software (groundwater modeling systems)
- tissue concentration of prostate specific antigen
- Tilted Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Quasi-Cyclic Abelian with Shift of T Positions (code)
- Thai Modified Quality of Life Index (lung cancer data)
- Transformer-Rectifier (also seen as TR)
- Tile Repair Ablator Dispenser (NASA)
- TRADOC Remedial Action Program
- Thermostabilized Rations
- Terrain-Induced Rotor Experiment
- Transportation Expansion Project (metro Denver highway project)
- Terminator - Resistance Infiltration Prototype (Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles; TV series)
- Triplet-Minus-Singlet (biomedical sciences)
- Tissue/Transcutaneous Standard Base Excess
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two examples already faced are AML-M3v diagnosed provisionally only by morphology but with a dramatic response to all-trans-retinoic acid (ATRA) trial, confirming the diagnosis  and a few cases of morphologically undifferentiated acute leukemia in which the induction therapy for ALL is tried first.
A range of agents were tested for their ability to induce MMP-21 mRNA but only all-trans-retinoic acid ([10.
All-trans-retinoic acid (ATRA), and 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin [D.
The primary endpoint of the open-label, non-randomized STAR-1 trial is to determine the rate of durable complete response for tamibarotene therapy when administered as a single agent to adult patients following treatment failure with all-trans-retinoic acid (ATRA) and arsenic trioxide (ATO).
All-trans-retinoic acid (ATRA) can selectively induce terminal differentiation of promyelocytic leukemic cells into normal granulocytes without causing bone marrow hypoplasia or exacerbation of the frequently occurring fatal hemorrhagic syndromes associated with chemotherapy.
7] M all-transretinoic acid decreased the expression of MMP-9, and combined treatment with both all-trans-retinoic acid and P.
The standard treatment for newly diagnosed APL has been a combination of chemotherapy and all-trans-retinoic acid (ATRA), which results in a complete response in 70 to 90 percent of newly diagnosed patients.