Instead, when a gang of pint-sized playground bullies beats the gruesome duo to a pulp, we also released THE WACKNESS (15, 98 mins) Jonathan Levine's hip follow-up to All The Boys Love Mandy Lane is a quirky rites of passage drama set in 1994 New York.
What does ABLML stand for?
ABLML stands for All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (film)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Adjustable Buoyancy Life Jacket
- American Business Law Journal (quarterly publication)
- Adaptable Bridge Launching Kit (US Army)
- Acute Burkitt-Like Leukaemia
- Airborne Laser Laboratory
- Association of Boston Law Librarians (Boston, MA)
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (education tool)
- Ambient Bay and Lagoon Monitoring (watershed assessment program; California)
- American Board of Legal Medicine
- Aberdeen Baptist Lui Ming Choi College (Hong Kong)
- American Board of Longevity Medicine and Sciences
- Andrew Boss Laboratory-Meat Science (University of Minnesota)
- Abomasal Lymph Node Lymphocyte
- Association Belgo-Luxembourgeoise des Numismates Professionnels
- Australian Botanical Liaison Officer
- Advisory Board on the Law of the Sea
- Algorithm Beam Line of Sight
- Aktiebolaket Lukko Osakeyhtiö
- Aboriginal Business Link Program (Australia)
- AllianceBernstein LP
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE WACKNESS (15, 98 mins) Jonathan Levine's hip follow-up to All The Boys Love Mandy Lane is a quirky rites of passage drama set in 1994 New York.
Rating **** ALL THE BOYS LOVE MANDY LANE (18) CONFIDENTLY playing to our expectations, then subverting them in the closing minutes, All The Boys Love Mandy Lane is a thriller light on big scares.
With live accompaniment (Today, mac) All The Boys Love Mandy Lane (18) Indie teen slasher with art house ambitions and a dark twist ending.
ALL THE BOYS LOVE MANDY LANE AMBER HEARD 18 A group of teenagers invite Mandy Lane - the girl who all the guys fancy - to a weekend party on a secluded ranch.
Confidently playing to our expectations then subverting them in the closing minutes, All The Boys Love Mandy Lane is light on big scares, and in hindsight, screenwriter Forman's tightly wound plot is peppered with holes.
ALL THE BOYS LOVE MANDY LANE (18,90mins)Horror ***** The story?