An additional four US$500 awards will be selected from all qualified applicants, regardless of conference attendance.
What does AQA stand for?
AQA stands for All Qualified Applicants (higher education; Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQA
We have 38 other meanings of AQA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Qualifying (sports)
- l'Aquila (Italy)
- Non-Reactive Pollutant Modeling
- Address Quality Services (USPS)
- Action Quake 2 (Quake 2 modification)
- Ahn'qiraj 40 Man (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Aberdeen Quality Associates Ltd
- Academic Quality Audit (UK)
- Air Quality Act of 1967
- Air Quality Analysis (Ozone Transport Assessment Group workgroup)
- All Questions Answered
- Alliance of Queens Artists
- American Quack Association
- American Quality Assessors (India Pvt Ltd)
- Any Question Answered
- Aquacell Technologies (stock symbol)
- Aquatic Quality Assurance (Carlsbad, CA)
- Arizona Quality Alliance
- Asociación Química Argentina (Spanish: Argentine Chemical Society)
- Assessment and Qualifications Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Testing is acceptable as long as all qualified applicants go through the same evaluation process.
Given those target numbers, all qualified applicants were considered.