The 150-strong All Party Football Group will hold an urgent meeting next week to see how it can help the families discover the truth.
What does APFG stand for?
APFG stands for All Party Football Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APFG
- A Place For Everything, And Everything In Its Place
- American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders
- Asia-Pacific Forum for Environment and Development
- Association pour Favoriser l'Egalité des Chances à l'Ecole (French: Association to Promote Equal Opportunities at School)
- Asia-Pacific Forum of Environmental Journalists
- Actual Percent Fish Flesh
- Áreas de Protección de Flora y Fauna (Spanish: Flora And Fauna Protection Area; Mexico)
- Asia-Pacific Film Festival (industry event)
- Asociación de Padres de Familia 'fatima' (Association of Priests of the Fatima Family, Guatemala)
- At All Pink Floyd Fan Network
- Alternating Pulsed Field Gradient
- American Paso Fino Horse Association
- Asia Pacific Federation of Human Resource Management
- Annual Plan for Instruction
- Arnel Pineda Foundation, Inc. (Philippines)
- Asia Pacific Film Institute (Mandaluyong City, Philippines)
- Association of Pellet Fuel Industries
- Asia-Pacific Fishery Commission
- Asosiasi Pekerja Film Iklan Indonesia (Indonesian: Advertising Film Workers Association of Indonesia)
- Association for the Promotion of a Free Informational Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our relegation was in many ways down to the inadequacies and lack of proper governance at the FA Premier League," he told the Parliamentary All Party Football Group.
Mr Owen, who had been invited as a result of his work on behalf of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust with the All Party Football Group, declined after consulting civil service rules on hospitality.
The All Party Football Group, a committee representing 150 MPs and peers, recommended that clubs make transfer fees and fees paid to agents public knowledge.
Lord Faulkner, vice-chairman of the All Party Football Group, spoke out as the MPs delivered their findings in a survey of all the Premiership, Football League and non-league clubs and believes the FA are losing touch with the lower end of the game.
Alan Keen MP, chairman of the All Party Football Group said: "After nine months of detailed investigation, we have concluded that the financial divide in football between the `haves' and `have-nots' must be tackled urgently.
The All Party Football Group, a committee representing 150 MPs and peers including MP Adrian Bailey (Lab West Bromwich West), published the conclusion of their nine-month investigation into football finances.
And the views of the straight-talking 51-year- old are expected to be supplied in writing to the three bodies -and the Government -as he made his comments to the All Party Football Group of MPs and Lords.