PESHAWAR -- Chairman All Pakistan Flour Mills Association Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Naeem Butt Monday called for reducing the rate of wheat to the level of wheat price in Punjab province.
What does APFMA stand for?
APFMA stands for All Pakistan Flour Mills Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Accreditation of Prior Formal Learning (higher education)
- American Professional Football League
- Association for the Promotion of Financial Literacy (Japan)
- Alabama Physicians for Life, Inc.
- Authorized Program Facility Library
- A Place for Mom (Seattle, WA)
- Accelerated Paper Feeding Method (Canon copiers)
- Associated Programme on Flood Management
- Association of Property and Facility Managers (est. 1995; Singapore)
- Asymmetrical Peristaltic Field Manipulation
- Andhra Pradesh Farmers' Management of Irrigation Systems (India)
- American Patriot Friends Network
- Asociación de Padres de Familia Nuevo Amanecer (Association of Priests of the Dawn of the New Family, Guatemala)
- Adequate Public Facilities Ordinance
- Aerial Photography Field Office
- Africa Peace Forum
- Ammonium Perfluorooctanoate
- Asia & Pacific Field Office
- Association of Principal Fire Officers
- Association of Programs for Female Offenders
Samples in periodicals archive:
PESHAWAR -- All Pakistan Flour Mills Association Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter, while expressing satisfaction over availability of wheat in the province, has demanded the federal government to take measures for avoiding imposition of ban in future on supply of wheat to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
ISLAMABAD, July 13 -- The All Pakistan Flour Mills Association (APFMA)
KARACHI, July 11 -- Karachi might face an acute flour shortage in the next few days if the indefinite strike called by the All Pakistan Flour Mills Association (APFMA) from Thursday, July 8th, to protest against the unofficial ban on the movement of wheat and its by-products from Punjab to Afghanistan and Sindh, did not come to an end within the next few days.
ISLAMABAD, July 10, 2010 (Balochistan Times): All Pakistan Flour Mills Association (APFMA) Chairman Iqbal Daud has asked the governmnet on Saturday, to accept their demands regarding the export of flour to Afghanistan.
LAHORE, July 11 -- The All Pakistan Flour Mills Association (APFMA) continued its nationwide strike for the second consecutive day on Saturday against the unofficial ban imposed by the Sindh Food Department on inter-provincial import of wheat from Punjab, ban on export of flour to Afghanistan and 0.
Mohammad Yousuf, Chairman All Pakistan Flour Mills Association, Sindh Chapter replying to a query of the scribe admitted about stabilised wheat rates in Karachi, which has largely helped availability of all kinds of flour at reasonable prices.