All Nippon Airways said it changed batteries 10 times, and Japan Airlines (JAL) said it did so in a "few cases".
What does ANA stand for?
ANA stands for All Nippon Airways (Japanese airline company & ICAO code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANA
We have 264 other meanings of ANA in our Acronym Attic
- Administration for Native Americans (US Government)
- Advanced Network Analyst
- Advanced Networks Applications
- Advanced Nursing Assistant
- Aeroportos e Navegação Aérea (Portuguese Airports)
- Afghan National Army
- Agencia Nacional de Aguas (Brazil)
- Air Force/Navy/Army
- Al-Noor Academy (Massachusetts)
- Alabama Nurserymen's Association
- Alliance for Nuclear Accountability
- Alsace Nord Athlétisme (French: Northern Alsace Athletics; Alsace, France)
- Amazon Nation Alliance
- American National Anthem
- American Negro Academy
- American Neurological Association
- American Numismatic Association
- American Nurses Association
- American Nutraceutical Association
- American Nyckelharpa Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Tokyo: All Nippon Airways, which has the biggest fleet of Boeing's troubled Dreamliner jets, Saturday .
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Aircraft News Asia / Pacific) Jul 17, 2011 Boeing, All Nippon Airways Boeing, All Nippon Airways complete week of Dreamliner tests.
All Nippon Airways declares that empty bladders will lead to cleaner air.
Nov 26, 2007 All Nippon Airways All Nippon Airways is upgrading the premium economy service it offers on international flights aboard Boeing 747-400s and 777-300ERs by giving passengers in the fare category access to its business class lounges at Tokyo Narita, London Heathrow, New York JFK and Washington Dulles.