4 when All Nations Hope AIDS Network and the Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network host a one-day event in Regina.
What does ANHAN stand for?
ANHAN stands for All Nations Hope AIDS Network (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANHAN
- Atrial Natriuretic Hormone
- Alabama Nursing Home Association
- Alaska Natural History Association (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Alliance of National Heritage Areas
- American Naturopathic and Holistic Association (Washington, DC)
- Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis (journal)
- Automobile National Heritage Area (US NPS; Michigan)
- Ardsley-North Hills Athletic Association (Pennsylvania; youth sports)
- Act Now for Harmony and Democracy (India)
- Alberta Natural Health Agricultural Network (Leduc, Alberta, Canada)
- Alaska Native Health Board
- Association Nationale Hector Berlioz (French: National Hector Berlioz Association)
- Australian National Halon Bank
- All Nepal Himalayan Buddhist Association (Nepal)
- Advanced Natural Health Center (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage, Alaska)
- All New Honda City (automobile)
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center (est. 1974; Anchorage, AK)
- Approved Non-Profit Health Corporation (Texas corporate structure)
- Arkansas Natural Heritage Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, said Margaret Poitras, CEO of All Nations Hope AIDS Network located in Regina, the province needs to do more to reach the Aboriginal community.
1-877-927-7936 ALL NATIONS HOPE AIDS NETWORK LUNCHEON Dec.
Members of the Aboriginal AIDS Network include First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Health and Social Services Commission, All Nations Hope AIDS Network, Atlantic First Nations AIDS Task Force, and others.
During this time All Nations Hope AIDS Network was supplying all Aboriginal agencies in the city with red ribbons.