Echoing the views expressed by Jain, All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation Bachhraj Bamalwa said: "Raising the duty further to 4 per cent will encourage smuggling even more".
What does AIGJTF stand for?
AIGJTF stands for All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ascension Island Game Fishing Club
- Associazione Italiana Giornalisti Golfisti (Italian: Italian Association of Golf Journalists)
- Amberly International Guest House (hotel; UK)
- Anterior Band of the Inferior Glen Humeral Ligament (anatomy)
- Adair International Oil and Gas, Inc.
- Assistant Inspector General for Investigations (US government)
- Association Internationale de Géologie de l'Ingénieur (French: International Association of Engineering Geology; est. 1964)
- Australian Internet Growth Index
- Changsha Active Ingredients Group, Inc. (tea exports; China)
- Assistant Inspector General for Information Technology (US Treasury)
- Asahi India Glass Ltd.
- Asociación Internacional Gay y Lesbiana (Spanish: International Gay and Lesbian Association)
- American Indian Genocide Museum (Houston, TX)
- Assessment of the Impacts of Genetically Modified Plants (European Science Foundation)
- Associazione Italiana di Genetica Medica
- Australian Institute for Golf Management (Beldon, Western Australia, Australia)
- All India Glass Manufacturers Federation
- Anterior Insular Gustatory Neocortex (neurology)
- Associated International Group of Nurseries (various locations)
- Australian Industry Greenhouse Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation (AIGFTF) called for the strike against the one percent increase in excise duty over gold.
However, though the price of gold has gone beyond the reach of the common man, the All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation estimates that sales across the country will grow by 15 per cent as compared to the last Akshaya Tritiya.