They are resisting unnecessary buying at the moment," said Bachhraj Bamalwa, director with All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation (GJF), which groups more than 300,000 jewellers.
What does AIGJTF stand for?
AIGJTF stands for All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Associazione Italiana Giocatori Football Americano (Italian: Italian American Football Players Association)
- Ascension Island Game Fishing Club
- Associazione Italiana Giornalisti Golfisti (Italian: Italian Association of Golf Journalists)
- Amberly International Guest House (hotel; UK)
- Adair International Oil and Gas, Inc.
- Assistant Inspector General for Investigations (US government)
- Association Internationale de Géologie de l'Ingénieur (French: International Association of Engineering Geology; est. 1964)
- Australian Internet Growth Index
- Changsha Active Ingredients Group, Inc. (tea exports; China)
- Assistant Inspector General for Information Technology (US Treasury)
- Asahi India Glass Ltd.
- Asociación Internacional Gay y Lesbiana (Spanish: International Gay and Lesbian Association)
- American Indian Genocide Museum (Houston, TX)
- Assessment of the Impacts of Genetically Modified Plants (European Science Foundation)
- Associazione Italiana di Genetica Medica
- Australian Institute for Golf Management (Beldon, Western Australia, Australia)
- All India Glass Manufacturers Federation
- Anterior Insular Gustatory Neocortex (neurology)
- Associated International Group of Nurseries (various locations)
- Australian Industry Greenhouse Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sonia's office asking it to " look into" the demand of the All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation ( AIGJTF) for relaxation of the curbs on gold imports.
Echoing the views expressed by Jain, All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation Bachhraj Bamalwa said: "Raising the duty further to 4 per cent will encourage smuggling even more".
All India Gems and Jewellery Trade Federation vice-chairman Bachhraj Barnalwa said, "I don't think Indian exports will be affected at this point.