In the latest, the All India Democratic Women's Association has filed a plea in the Kerala High Court to reopen probe against Kurien in the case.
What does AIDWA stand for?
AIDWA stands for All India Democratic Women's Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Indian Disability Technical Assistance Center
- Anti-Illegal Drugs Task Force (National Bureau of Investigation; Philippines)
- Army Inflight Data Transmission System
- Arizona Interagency Desert Tortoise Team (Arizona Game and Fish Department)
- Aeronautical Information Documents Unit
- Annual Institutional Data Update (Higher Learning Commission; various universities)
- Associazione Italiana Docenti Universitari (Italian: Italian Association of University Professors)
- American Institute on Domestic Violence (Lake Havasu City, AZ)
- Asociación de Importadores y Distribuidores de Vehículos Automotores (Guatemala)
- Athletic Injury Digital Video Library
- All India Dalit Welfare Congress (political party)
- Association in Defence of the Wrongly Convicted (Canada)
- American Indian Diversity Working Group
- African Initiative for Democratic World Order (Ethiopia; social action group)
- Association in Defence of the Wrongfully Convicted (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- All India Democratic Youth Organization
- Acceptance Inspection Equipment
- Accredited Independent Entity
- Accredited Insurance Examiner (certification)
- acronym intense environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The show had to face stiff resistance from women's organisations like All India Democratic Women's Association ( AIDWA) and Progressive Organisation of Women ( POW), besides the local leftwing student organisations.
Meanwhile, members of All India Democratic Women's Association (AIDWA) assembled outside the Delhi police headquarters and blamed the police and court for inaction regarding the safety of women.
But Brinda Karat, a prominent left-wing activist belonging to the All India Democratic Women's Association (AIDWA), believes the government has not shed its fondness for bloated budgets -- swollen by foreign donors with their own population agendas -- in pursuit of slashing birth rates.
On Tuesday, the size of the protests grew with around 200 women mobilised by All India Democratic Women's Association ( AIDWA), staging a protest outside the Delhi Police headquarters.