The Community Club Development Programme is providing funds from Sport England via All England Netball Association amounting to pounds 300,000, as part of a pounds 1.
What does AENA stand for?
AENA stands for All England Netball Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AENA
- Asian Energy News (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Asociación Eduquemos A La Niña ("We Educate The Girl" Association, Guatemala)
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Asynchronous Event Notification
- ATCCS Engineering Network
- Atelier Electrique Normand (French: Normand Electric Workshop)
- Athletic Edge Nutrition (nutrition formulas; Miami, FL)
- Australian Energy News (magazine)
- Aero Engines North America (US and Germany)
- Aeropuertos Españoles y Navegación Aérea
- Amis des Epagneuls Nains Anglais (French: Friends of the Cavaliers and King Charles Spaniels)
- Army Enterprise Network Council
- Association Executives of North Carolina
- Australian Energy Efficiency Consulting
- Action for ESSI News Exchange and Dissemination
- Agrichemical and Environmental News
- Alliance of Eritrean National Forces (African terrorist group)
- Additional Engineering
- Adjusted Equalized Net Grand List per Capita (Connecticut Department of Education)
- Army Enterprise Netops Integrated Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
We expect the All England Netball Association to tell us that we are to get a further pounds 200,000 from them.