Barcoding Birds of the World The All Birds Barcoding Initiative (ABBI) is an example of the efforts to coordinate participants throughout the world in efficiently sequencing the thousands of known bird species When the concept of DNA barcoding was introduced it was greeted with considerable skepticism.
What does ABBI stand for?
ABBI stands for All Birds Barcoding Initiative (genetics study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABBI
- Awarding Body for the Built Environment (accreditation; UK)
- A Broad Based Environment for Test (IEEE Standard 1226)
- A Baby's Best Friend (Baby equipment store in Orlando, Florida)
- Asian Bodybuilding Federation
- Association of Bronze and Brass Founders
- Alumnivereniging Beleid en Beheer van de Gezondheidszorg (Dutch)
- Average Bouncing Busy Hour
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Above, Below, Behind, Inside (safety mnemonic)
- Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrumentation
- American Bucking Bull Incorporated (Pueblo, CO)
- American Bucking Bull, Inc. (Pueblo, CO)
- Australian Better Business Insurance
- Association of Brass & Bronze Ingot Manufacturers
- A's and B's Because I Try
- Arab Bangladesh Bank Limited (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Arab Bangladesh Bank Ltd.
- Association des Banques et Banquiers du Luxembourg (Luxembourg Bankers Association)
- Association of Banks and Bankers of Luxembourg
- American Board of Bariatric Medicine (Aurora, CO)