Summary: All's fair in love and war, the old saying goes.
What does AFILAW stand for?
AFILAW stands for All's Fair in Love and War
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- As Far As I Know (usually seen as AFAIK)
- A Friend in London (band)
- Absolutely Free Icon Library (website)
- Academy for Future International Leaders (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Alerte de Franchissement Involontaire de Ligne (French: Citroën security alarm)
- Americans for Independent Living (Waterloo, IA)
- Amiantit Fiberglass Industries Ltd. (est. 1977; Saudi Arabia)
- Association for Independent Living (Dallas, TX)
- Audio Frequency Induction Loop
- Flight Plan Filed in the Air
- Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems
- Air Force Instant Messenger
- Air-Fuel Imbalance Monitor
- Al-Futtaim Investment Management (United Arab Emirates)
- American Friends of the Israel Museum (New York, NY)
- Antarctic Flight Information Manual (Council of Managers of National Antarctic Programs)
- Aperture Field Integration Method (engineering)
- Association for Independent Music
- Association Française d'Informatique Musicale (French: French Association of Computer Music)
- Association Française des Ingénieurs et Responsables de Maintenance (French: French Association of Engineers and Maintenance Managers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All's fair in love and war for a jealous Sam Dingle, below, it seems in this latest visit to the village.
They say all's fair in love and war, but the battle for the barmaid's heart quickly turned nasty and Gash was left nursing his hurt feelings.
ALL'S fair in love and war - and maybe in trade as well if an innovative North Wales company is anything to go by.
All's fair in love and war - until the injured party turns out to be you.
Byline: Alex Lemon ALL'S fair in love and war and Hannah Stewart has proven the truth behind the saying.