Tego Dispers 655 is free of alkylphenolethoxylates.
What does APEO stand for?
APEO stands for Alkylphenolethoxylate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APEO
- Air Pollution Emission Notice
- Arkansas Parenting Education Network (Little Rock, AR)
- Asian Pacific Environmental Network
- Australasia-Pacific Extension Network (Wodonga, Victoria, Australia)
- Association of Professional Engineers of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Association of Producers and Exporters of Non-Traditional Products (Nicaragua)
- Adapted Physical Education National Standards (Cortland, NY)
- Association of Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia
- Academic Preparation and Equal Opportunity (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Action pour Enfants Oublies (French: Action for Forgotten Children; Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Asia Pacific Education Office
- Assistant Program Executive Officer
- Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Assistant Program Executive Officer for International Operations
- Assistant Program Executive Officer for Logistics
- Sindicato dos Professores do Ensino Oficial do Estado de São Paulo (Portuguese: Teachers Union of Education of the State of Sao Paulo; Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Abortion Provider Expansion Project
- Absent Parent Employment Program
- Accelerated Pseudorabies Eradication Program
- Administrative and Professional Exchange Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alkylphenol and alkylphenolethoxylates in carp, water, and sediment from the Cuyahoga River, Ohio.
Free of alkylphenolethoxylates (APEs) and low in VOC, the product is said to provide high-efficiency dispersion "of all pigment types.