Finally, Monet's paintings are contained within a more conventional gallery, but hung in specially designed glass cases that repel the humid ocean atmosphere and the alkalinity of the concrete walls.
What does ALKY stand for?
ALKY stands for Alkalinity (chemistry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Automatic Lexical Knowledge Base (Columbia University)
- Assistance League of Kansas City (Missouri)
- A Little Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing
- Alkaline Phosphatase Isoenzyme (body tissue)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitender Kardiologischer Krankenhausarzte (German: Association of Leading Cardiological Hospital Physicians)
- Almighty Latin King Nation (street gang)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation
- Alkermes, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Academy for Lifelong Learning (various locations)
- Acute Lymphatic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adams-Millis Corporation (former NYSE symbol; now delisted)
- Address Locator Logic
- Adult Learning and Literacy (various organizations)
- Adult Literacy League (Orlando, FL)
- Airborne Laser Laboratory
- Aircraft Landing Lamp
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparisons were made of the following: alkalinity, nitrates, electro conductivity, and pH.
Noble and Randall hypothesised that trees might act as a sort of biological pump, bringing this alkalinity to the surface and, in this way, reducing the acidity of the surface layer.
Consumers will still need to buy pH balancers, and chemicals to maintain alkalinity and total dissolved solids.