In sections on tissue processing, staining techniques, and imaging techniques, they discuss an optimized RNA extraction method from archival formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, double immuno-histochemistry with horseradish peroxide and alkaline phosphate detection systems, duplex in-situ hybridization in the study of the gene co-regulation in the vertebrate brain, using confocal microscopy for three-dimensional imaging of neurons in the spinal cord, software-based stacking techniques to enhance depth of field and dynamic range in digital photomicrography, and other topics.
What does ALK PHOS stand for?
ALK PHOS stands for Alkaline Phosphate (blood enzyme)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Alkohol (German: alcohol)
- Allergologisk Laboratorium København (Allergological Laboratory of Copenhagen)
- Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase
- Anti-Lift Kit (Subaru suspension system)
- Association Languedocienne de Kyudo (French; Japanese archery association)
- Automated Limellar Keratoplasty (Surgical Procedure)
- Automatisierte Liegenschaftskarte
- Srilankan Airlines (ICAO code)
- Activin-Like Kinase 3 (receptor)
- Alkaline Trio (band)
- Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Automatic Lexical Knowledge Base (Columbia University)
- Assistance League of Kansas City (Missouri)
- A Little Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing
- Alkaline Phosphatase Isoenzyme (body tissue)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitender Kardiologischer Krankenhausarzte (German: Association of Leading Cardiological Hospital Physicians)
- Almighty Latin King Nation (street gang)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
Samples in periodicals archive:
2), with the exception of the raised alkaline phosphate which is more typical of Paget's disease than of osteopetrosis.
The report, prepared by local GP Dr Mary Grehan, shows that 1,000 patients surveyed had vitamin B12 and alkaline phosphate levels below acceptable limits.
Along with a detailed history and clinical exam, all patients had urinalysis and lab tests to measure hemoglobin, white blood cell count, serum alkaline phosphate, liver function, serum bilirubin, and cholesterol.