01) as well as a decrease of serum alkaline phosphatase and serum tartrate resistant acid phosphatase (p<0.
What does ALKP stand for?
ALKP stands for Alkaline Phosphatase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ALKP in our Acronym Attic
- Alkaline Phosphate (blood enzyme)
- Activin-Like Kinase 3 (receptor)
- Alkaline Trio (band)
- Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Automatic Lexical Knowledge Base (Columbia University)
- Assistance League of Kansas City (Missouri)
- A Little Knowledge Is A Dangerous Thing
- Alkaline Phosphatase Isoenzyme (body tissue)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitender Kardiologischer Krankenhausarzte (German: Association of Leading Cardiological Hospital Physicians)
- Almighty Latin King Nation (street gang)
- Almighty Latin King and Queen Nation
- Alkermes, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alkalinity (chemistry)
- Academy for Lifelong Learning (various locations)
- Acute Lymphatic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adams-Millis Corporation (former NYSE symbol; now delisted)
- Address Locator Logic
- Adult Learning and Literacy (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alkaline phosphatase (ALP) is a hydrolyzing enzyme responsible for removing phosphate groups from many types of molecules, including nucleotides, proteins, and alkaloids .
Plasma total protein concentration was restored, urea concentration and plasma alkaline phosphatase and g-glulamyl-transferase activities were reduced.
For this reason, researchers employed cells with high amounts of alkaline phosphatase, the signaling chemical released upon damage to the cell membrane.
Bone turnover decreased significantly in the women who received genistein, and bone-specific alkaline phosphatase and IGF-1 increased significantly.