But today Garcia, 31, is alive and kickin' again - and ready to add to his five top-10 Open finishes.
What does AAK stand for?
AAK stands for Alive and Kickin'
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AAK
We have 33 other meanings of AAK in our Acronym Attic
- All Arms Junior Leaders' Regiment (1959-1966)
- American Alpine Journal Online
- Affirmative Action Junior Officer Program (US DoD)
- Administrative And Judicial Review
- American Academy for Jewish Research
- Aichi America-Japan Society
- Australian Association for Jewish Studies
- Aide Aux Jeunes Travailleurs (French: Association for Youth Workers)
- Andaman Adim Janjati Vikas Samiti (Andamanese governing body; India)
- Aleanca për Ardhmërinë e Kosovës (Albanian: Alliance for the Future of Kosovo)
- All American Karate (Lambertville, MI)
- Amino Acid Kinase (enzyme)
- Asleep at the Keyboard
- Atlantoaxial Kyphosis (sagittal deformity)
- Ausschuß Aachener Karneval (Carnival of Aachen Committee, Germany)
- All-Ages Kirk/Spock Archive
- AP2 Associated Kinase 1 (activating protein 2, AP2)
- African Access to Knowledge Alliance
- All American Kit Cutters
- Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay (Michael Chabon book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lights and water with a good bit of property and tree damage here, but still alive and kickin'.
Pennsylvania Ballet BY BRENDA DIXON GOTTSCHILD Where Balanchine Is a Keystone THANKS TO THE good sense and stage smarts of the Pennsylvania Ballet, George Balanchine's ballets are alive and kickin' in Philly.