The capacity of Satwa bus station is estimated at 625 passengers per hour, and boarding and alighting area will accommodate 10 buses at a time.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for Alighting Area (aeronautics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Law Association
- Aircraft Load Agent
- Aircraft Loading Agent
- Alabama (old style postal abbreviation)
- Alachua Leadership Alliance (Florida)
- Åland Islands (Finland)
- Alarm Application
- Alberta Agriculture
- Alcatel Leadership Association
- Aliter Lex Ait (Latin: the law says someting different, epigraphy)
- All Letters Answered (classified ads)
- Allocated Loan Amount (finance)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan - Almaty (Airport Code)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid
- Alternative Learning Academy
- Alternative Location Algorithm
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America
- American Laryngological Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waiting and alighting areas on the platforms are colour coded using light and dark reconstituted stone.