United States, the court said the federal government was wrong to charge Ignacio Carlos Flores-Figueroa with identity theft when he was found to have used someone else's Social Security and alien registration numbers in documents for employment.
What does ARN stand for?
ARN stands for Alien Registration Number (US Citizenship & Immigration Services)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARN
We have 109 other meanings of ARN in our Acronym Attic
- Ácido Ribonucleico (Spanish: Ribonucleic Acid)
- Acquirer Reference Number (account tracking)
- Actions Réseaux Numériques (French: Shares Digital Network; est. 1998)
- Acute Retinal Necrosis (fast death of the retina)
- Additional Reference Number
- Adjunct Routing Number (AT&T)
- Advanced Remote Node
- Aeronautical Radio Navigation
- Air Request Network
- Alabama Radio Network
- Alliance pour la Résistance Nationale (French: Alliance for National Resistance; est. 2001)
- Alteration Request Number
- Alternate Reference Number
- Amazon Resource Name
- Aménagement et Risques Naturels (French: Planning and Natural Risks; French Bureau of Geological and Mining Research)
- American Rugby News
- Animal Reference Number (data)
- Animal Rights Network
- Application Reference Number
- Appui Réversible Normalisé (French: Reversible Standardized Support; limestone production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The information includes the passengers' complete name and date of birth, their citizenship, sex, passport number and country of issuance and information on their US visas or alien registration number, as well as an address in the US.
According to the indictment against Tyson, "If the document, such as a Social Security card or a green card, provided by the employee was counterfeit but contained a true Social Security number or alien registration number issued to a real person of that name (even though the person supplying the card was an imposter and not the person stated on the card) it would pass the EVP/Basic Pilot Program, even though the card was counterfeit and was obtained illegally, as the defendants and the other coconspirators then and there well knew.
Anytime an immigrant applied for a job at any of the nine companies, his name, birth date, and alien registration number were punched into the device, which relayed them to an INS computer in Washington.