Chambers, the superintendent of the Alief Independent School District, who sat on one of those panels.
What does AISD stand for?
AISD stands for Alief Independent School District (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AISD
We have 39 other meanings of AISD in our Acronym Attic
- Aging Infrastructure Systems Center of Excellence (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Amnistie Internationale Section Canadienne Francophone (French: French-Canadian Amnesty International Division)
- American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.
- Advanced Information System for Career Management
- All India Saraswat Cultural Organization (Mumbai, India)
- Arab Italian Shipping Co. (Kuwait)
- Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference in Toulouse (SpeedNews; Toulouse, France)
- Aircraft Information Services Domain (aviation technology)
- Airlift Information Systems Division
- Aldine Independent School District (Houston, TX)
- Allen Independent School District (Allen, Texas)
- Alvin Independent School District (Alvin, TX)
- Amarillo Independent School District (Amarillo, TX)
- American International School Dhaka (Bangladesh)
- Antidepressant Induced Sexual Dysfunction
- Arlington Independent School District (Arlington, TX)
- Ashland Independent School District (Ashland, Kentucky)
- Austin Independent School District (Texas)
- Automated Information Systems Department
- Action for Integrated Sustainable Development Association (Ethiopia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are more than twice as many Asian/Pacific Islander students as there are whites in the Alief Independent School District in Houston.
Chambers, the superintendent of Alief Independent School District, said at the House Public Education Committee hearing this week.
Observers say the winner of the contest for HD-137 is likely to be decided in the Democratic primary, whose four candidates are former Capitol staffers Joseph Carlos Madden and Jamaal Smith, Harris County prosecutor Gene Wu and Alief Independent School District board member Sarah Winkler.