A statement from the Alianza contra la Impunidad spoke of the decision as a strike against the state of law, shaming the people, making the profession of judge a dirty political business and the Corte de Constitucionalidad a circus.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Alianza Contra la Impunidad (Spanish: Alliance Against Impunity, Guatemala)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 487 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Air Control Industries, Ltd. (UK)
- Air Controlled Intercept (CIS)
- Air Crash Investigations (videos)
- Airborne Control Intercept
- Airborne Controlled Intercept
- Aircraft Condition Inspection (US DoD)
- Airports Council International (formerly Airport Associations Coordinating Council)
- Albertson College of Idaho
- Alderney, Channel Islands, United Kingdom - The Blaye (Airport Code)
- Alexander Consulting, Inc.
- Alianza Cooperativa Internacional (Spanish)
- Alliance Coopérative Internationale
- Allied Construction Industries (Cincinnati, OH)
- Allied Continental Intermodal (UK)
- Allocated Configuration Identification
- Allocated Configuration Item
- Alloy Casting Institute
- Alltel Communications Inc.
- Amano Cincinnati, Inc. (Roseland, NJ)
- America's Career Infonet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ruth del Valle of the Alianza Contra la Impunidad (AI) said, "The eferregistas [FRG members] are continuing their desperate struggles to avoid being prosecuted for the crime they committed.
Karen Fischer, of Alianza contra la Impunidad, said there was plenty of evidence that the assassination was political.