Algemeen Rijksarchief, The Hague, The Netherlands (hereafter ARA), Ministerie van Kolonien, Aantekeningen betreffende Borneo, 1802-1827, Algemeen verslag der rijken Sintang, Sangouw, Sakadouw en Taijang enz.
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Algemeen Rijksarchief
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Aggregate Risk Analysis
- Agricultural Research Administration
- Agricultural Retailers Association
- Airborne Radar Approach
- Airborne Radio Auxiliary (Assembly)
- Airborne Reconnaissance Architecture
- Airborne Relay Aircraft
- Airborne Research Australia
- Alabama Retail Association
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Association (now Addiction Rehabilitation Association; Idaho Falls, ID)
- Alliance for Retired Americans
- Altstoff Recycling Austria (est. 1993; Vienna, Austria)
- Amateur Rowing Association (UK)
- American Railway Association
- American Red Angus (magazine; Red Angus Association of America)
- American Relief Administration (foreign aid group)
- American Remount Association
- American Rental Association
- American Restroom Association (now North American Restroom Association)
- American Retirees Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The present paper also draws upon archival research conducted in the Netherlands, mainly in the Algemeen Rijksarchief in the Hague, in 1993.
Algemeen Rijksarchief in the Hague There are a large number of collections at the ARA, and most of those pertaining to Borneo may be found in the Ministerie van Kolonien archive.