AMERICA MOVIL, the wireless spin-off of Mexico's leading telecommunications company Telmex, bought all the shares owned by its partner Williams Communications in local wireless company Algar Telecom Leste.
What does ATL stand for?
ATL stands for Algar Telecom Leste (cellular operator, Brazil)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATL
We have 226 other meanings of ATL in our Acronym Attic
- Adobe Type Library (computing)
- ADSL Transmission Line
- Adult T-cell Leukemia
- Advanced Tactical Laser
- Advanced Technology Labs (Sprint)
- Advanced Technology Libraries (publication)
- Advanced Transmission Line (loudspeakers)
- Aerosol Technology Laboratory (Autonomous Research Laboratory at Texas A&M University; College Station, Texas)
- Air Traffic Liability (accounting)
- Aircraft Technical Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has holdings in Ecuador's Conecel, a quarter share of Brazilian mobile concessionaire Algar Telecom Leste and an 83% holding in Guatemalan provider Telgua.
According to a recent survey by the Rio cellular company Algar Telecom Leste (ATL), a quarter of their customers have no access to a conventional phone.