Each plant sample was placed separately in a plastic bag and kept at 4[degrees]C until analyzed by Bean yellow mosaic virus (BYMV), Bean common mosaic virus (BCMV), Cucumber mosaic virus (CMV), Tomato spotted wilt virus (TSWV) and Alfalfa mosaic virus (AMV) polyclonal antibodies, and DAS-ELISA was performed as described by Clark and Adams .
What does AMV stand for?
AMV stands for Alfalfa Mosaic Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMV
We have 77 other meanings of AMV in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Maintenance Unit Status Screen Product (WCCS)
- Associate in Music, Trinity College London
- Aligarh Muslim University Students' Union (India)
- Associate of the Victoria College of Music (Theory and Composition)
- Advanced Manpack UHF Terminal
- Air Mobile Undersea Target Surveillance (System)
- Alumni Association of Marquette University Women (Milwaukee, WI)
- Avionics Multiple Bus
- Accredited Meter Verifier
- Afton Mountain Vineyards (Afton, VA)
- Amateur Music Video
- American Marketing Ventures (various locations)
- Analytical Method Validation (pharmaceuticals)
- Anime Music Video
- Annulus Master Valve (subsea oil & gas)
- Answers May Vary
- Approximate Market Value
- Armored Maintenance Vehicle
- Army Motor Vehicle
- Asbury Methodist Village (retirement community; Gaithersburg, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As well, deletions were made in the 5' leader of alfalfa mosaic virus RNA 3 to make a series of mutants; mutants lacking the 5' stem loop of this RNA had greater in vitro translation rates than wild type sequence.