The FSR has been downgraded to A (Excellent) from A+ (Superior) and the ICRs to "a+" from "aa-" for Alfa Insurance Group and its following members: * Alfa Mutual Insurance Company * Alfa Mutual Fire Insurance Company * Alfa Mutual General Insurance Company * Alfa Alliance Insurance Corporation * Alfa General Insurance Corporation * Alfa Insurance Corporation * Alfa Specialty Insurance Corporation * Alfa Vision Insurance Corporation The principal methodology used in determining these ratings is Best's Credit Rating Methodology -- Global Life and Non-Life Insurance Edition, which provides a comprehensive explanation of A.
What does AVIC stand for?
AVIC stands for Alfa Vision Insurance Corporation (Alfa Corp.; Montgomery, AL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVIC
We have 5 other meanings of AVIC in our Acronym Attic
- Automation Vendor Interface Advisory Committee (library automation trade group)
- Aviación y Comercio (Second Spanish National Airline; defunct)
- Aviación de Chiapas SA (Airline in Mexico)
- Associations d'Aide aux Victimes d'Accidents Médicaux (French: Medical Acident Victims Assistance Association)
- Aerovías del Continente Americano (Airline, Colombia)
- Aerovias Nacionales de Colombia SA
- Aviación Nacional de Colombia (Colombian Airlines)
- Audio Visual Integration and Application Solutions (Ontario, Canada)
- Acquisition of Vocabulary, International Bilingual Education (language website)
- Accredited Visitor Information Centres (Australia)
- Area Veterinarian in Charge
- Army Visual Information Center
- Association of Vermont Independent Colleges (est. 1981; Montpelier, VT)
- Aviation Industry Corporation (China)
- China Aviation Industry Corp II
- Société d'Avitaillement et de Catering
- Antivenom Information Center of Bahia (Brazil)
- Association of Vancouver Island and Coastal Communities (Canada)
- Alberni Valley Intermediate Care Home Society
- A Voice in the Desert (Christian music ministry in Binghamton, NY and NYC, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Alfa Vision Insurance Corporation In 2005, Alfa Vision Insurance Corporation began operating as the non-standard auto subsidiary of Montgomery, AL-based Alfa Insurance.
The FSR of A+ (Superior) and ICRs of "aa-" have been affirmed for Alfa Insurance Group and its following members: * Alfa General Insurance Corporation * Alfa Insurance Corporation * Alfa Vision Insurance Corporation * Alfa Mutual Insurance Company * Alfa Mutual Fire Insurance Company * Alfa Mutual General Insurance Company * Alfa Specialty Insurance Corporation * Alfa Alliance Insurance Corporation For Best's Credit Ratings, an overview of the rating process and rating methodologies, please visit www.
Both Vision and Alfa Vision Insurance Corporation will be wholly owned subsidiaries of Alfa Corporation.