Chaplain brings the grace of listening at patients' bedsides Every evening, when Lauren Ivory leaves Alexian Brothers Medical Center, where she works as a hospital chaplain, she tries to take along the good experiences of the day and leave the grief and sadness behind.
What does ABMC stand for?
ABMC stands for Alexian Brothers Medical Center (Illinois)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABMC
We have 34 other meanings of ABMC in our Acronym Attic
- Auctores Britannici Medii Aevi (Latin: British Authors of the Middle Ages)
- Automated Battle Management Aids (various armed forces)
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate Association
- American Bureau for Medical Aid to China
- Akhil Bharatiya Manav Adhikar Dal (Indian politician)
- Abortion Malpractice Litigation
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
- Always Be My Baby (song)
- Aditya Birla Management Corporation (India)
- Alamance Burlington Middle College (Graham, NC)
- American Battle Monuments Commission
- American Bio Medica Corporation (New York)
- Arrowbear Music Camp (California)
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center (Green Bay, WI)
- Aviation Battle Management Concept
- American Blackmouth Cur Breeders Association
- American Board of Managed Care Medicine
- American Board of Managed Care Nursing
- Advanced Ballistic Missile Defense
- AEGIS Ballistic Missile Defense (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was retired from Alexian Brothers Medical Center of Elk Grove Village, IL, where she was the Director of Admitting.