localLinksEnabled=false) unleashed another fastball at Alex Rodriguez on Saturday.
What does A-ROD stand for?
A-ROD stands for Alex Rodriguez (baseball player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 3 other meanings of A-ROD in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Optics Currents on an Auxiliary Plane
- Alberta Physical Readiness Evaluation for Police (Alberta, Canada)
- Amplitude of Population Spike
- Group A Streptococcal Polysaccharide (carbohydate)
- Acute Q Wave Myocardial Infarction
- Alcohol and Repeated Performance
- Attention Span-Restlessness
- Anglican-Roman Catholic Consultation or Dialogue
- Asymmetric Resonant Interband Tunneling Diode
- Afghanistan Remote Operations Cryptologic Center (war college)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By MATHEUS SANCHEZ BASEBALL star Alex Rodriguez has further fuelled rumours he is romantically involved with Madonna after going for lunch with one of her closest friends.
Byline: By Phil Agius BASEBALL star Alex Rodriguez has been making the headlines more for the rumours of his romance with Madonna than for his exploits on the diamond lately, but Ladbrokes make him 3-1 to give a reminder of his talent with a home run against the Athletics tonight.
I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us.
5 million per year) and Alex Rodriguez (at US$22 million per year).