Preserving the balance between continued modernization of the protocols and interfaces, while maintaining low cost and high reliability of its management solutions, has enabled Broadcom to meet high volume market demand with Alert Standard Format (ASF)-based manageability solutions to date," said Uri Elzur, Director of Advanced Technology for Broadcom's High-Speed Controller Line of Business.
What does ASF stand for?
ASF stands for Alert Standard Format
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASF
We have 333 other meanings of ASF in our Acronym Attic
- Air Safety Foundation
- Air Staging Facility
- Air Superiority Fighter
- Aircraft Servicing Flight
- Airport Security Force (Pakistan)
- Aktion Sühnezeichen Friedensdienste eV (Germany)
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival
- Alaska Satellite Facility (US NASA; University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Alaskan SAR Facility
- Albert Schweitzer Fellowship (Boston, MA)
- Alert Standard Forum (Distributed Management Task Force)
- Alexandria Seaport Foundation (Alexandria, VA)
- Alien Sex Fiend (band)
- All Sports Forums
- All Symbol Filter
- Allied Strike Force
- Allocation de Soutien Familial (French: Family Support Allowance)
- Alpine and Sports Climbing Federation of Yugoslavia
- Alternative Splicing Factor
- Aluminum Space Frame
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other examples of the DMTF's technologies at work at EMW include the EMC SMARTS Business and Infrastructure Management Suite, which includes CIM support, and Broadcom's demonstration of the DMTF's Alert Standard Format (ASF) in its NetXtreme(R) family of Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) controllers.
SMBIOS complements industry standards such as the DMTF's Alert Standard Format (ASF) and CIM.