What does ALDH5 stand for?
ALDH5 stands for Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 5 Family
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Adult Local Detention Facility
- Aircraft Landing Dynamics Facility (NASA)
- American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Asamblea Legislativa del Distrito Federal (Legislative Assembly of the Federal District; Mexico)
- Averaging Laser Doppler Flowmetry (ophthalmology)
- A Late Delivery from Avalon (song)
- Allowance List-Depreciation Guide
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 2 Family
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 5 Family, Member A1
- Alabama Dental Hygienists' Association
- American Long Distance Hikers Association (Salem, OR)
- Appalachian Long Distance Hikers Association
- Association Libanaise des Droits de l`Homme (French: Lebanese Association for Human Rights)
- Alabama Department of Homeland Security
- Asociacion Latinoamericana para los Derechos Humanos (Spanish)
- Agency for Local Development Initiatives (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Albrecht Discount
- Airport Landing Dues Information System