Examining personal beliefs, biases, and attitudes about alcohol and substance abuse is necessary for PSCs to work ethically and effectively with these students.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Alcohol and Substance Abuse (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Air Stagnation Advisory
- Air Surveillance Area (early warning)
- Airline Services Agreement
- Airservices Australia
- Alaska Airlines (ICAO code)
- Albany Students' Association
- Alberta Sign Association (Canada)
- Alberta Snomobile Association
- Alberta Soccer Association
- Albuquerque Soaring Association
- Alexander-Smith Academy (Houston, TX)
- Alexandria Sanitation Authority (Fairfax County, VA)
- Algemeen Spaans Adviesbureau
- Alice Sweet Alice
- All Source Analysis
- Allele Specific Amplification
- Allied States of America
- Allocation Spécifique d'Attente (French; supplemental income)
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Alternate Splice Area (FOC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers also note that few school-based alcohol and substance abuse prevention programs have been very effective to date.
Assault increases women's risk of violence-related stress, which increases their risk of alcohol and substance abuse, which increases their risk of being assaulted again.