The Bradley honorees accepted $5,000 on behalf of the school, for their effective alcohol and drug abuse prevention program.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Alcohol and Drug Abuse (various meanings)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Air Defense Area
- Air Defense Artillery
- Air Defense Authority
- Airborne Data Automation
- Aircraft Deck Angle
- Airdrop Damage Assessment (US DoD)
- Alamo Dressage Association
- Alaska Dressage Association, Inc.
- Alberta Dental Association
- Alberta Dressage Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In America crime and alcohol and drug abuse are joined at the hip.
Some researchers contend adults with severe physical disabilities are especially vulnerable to alcohol and drug abuse because of low self-esteem, social isolation and other problems related to their physical condition.