The device which its creators say is legal, bares striking similarities to the notorious Alcohol without Liquid device (AWOL) which mechanically vaporizes alcohol shots over the course of 20 minutes and is banned in 22 states.
What does AWOL stand for?
AWOL stands for Alcohol Without Liquid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AWOL
We have 21 other meanings of AWOL in our Acronym Attic
- A Week of Kindness (sketch comedy group)
- A Way of Life
- A Work of Love (various organizations)
- A World of Learning (educational program; various locations)
- Absence Without Official Leave
- Absent While On Line :-)
- Absent Without Authorized Leave
- Absent Without Leave
- Absent Without Official Leave
- Acting Workshop On-Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alcohol without Liquid machine mixes a spirit of your choice with pressurised oxygen.
Alcohol without liquid (AWOL) or alcohol vapor machines are catching on.
Drinks including vodka and absinthe can be 'snorted' into the nose or inhaled into the mouth through a tube using a new device known as an Alcohol Without Liquid (Awol) vaporiser.