The albumin-globulin ratio was calculated by the sum of prealbumin and albumin divided by the sum of the alpha-l, alpha-2, beta, and gamma globulin fractions.
What does A/G stand for?
A/G stands for Albumin-Globulin Ratio
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A/G
We have 68 other meanings of A/G in our Acronym Attic
- Attack/Fighter, Experimental
- Airport/Facility Directory
- Air/Firing Mechanism
- A/Fuel Nostalgia Dragster (racecar website)
- Appraisal Cost of Quality / Failure Cost of Quality Ratio
- A Factory Experimental (automobile body style)
- Advanced Strike Aircraft
- Above Ground
- Amyloglucosidase/Glucose Oxidase (electrode)
- Assemblies of God (Church Denomination)
- Air-To-Ground Weapon System Evaluation Program
- Air to Ground Frame Synchronizer
- Air to Ground Voice
- Air to Ground Voice Equipment
- Air to Ground Voice Subsystem
- Acetaminophen with Hydrocodone (anesthesiology)
- Air Handling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Albumin-globulin ratio of female moose blood decreased before calving and increased up to 1.
Albumin-globulin ratio was highest in early and late cool-dry seasons (p < 0.