One of the Peace Wapiti 0MacEwan College and, when she graduates, will be certified by the Alberta Teachers' Association.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Alberta Teachers' Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Air Transport Association
- Air Transport Authority
- Air Transportation Association of America
- Air Travelers Association
- Airlift Tanker Association (USAF)
- Airport Traffic Area
- Alabama Turfgrass Association (est. 1961)
- Alaska Telephone Association
- Albanian Telegraphic Agency (Albanian News Agency)
- Alberta Trucking Association
- Alcatel TITN Answare
- Alfabetico per Autore (Italian: Alphabetical by Author)
- Alien Tort Act (also seen as ATCA, Alien Tort Claims Act)
- All Takashimaya Agency (Japan)
- Allegheny Trail Alliance
- Allen Telescope Array
- Alliance for Technology Access
- Alliance of Taiwan Aborigines (Taiwan)
- Alliance Tours Airsoft (French airsoft club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the hearing, Lund sought an order that Boissoin and/or the CCC pay to him $5,000 as compensation for legal costs and donate another $5,000 to a committee of the Alberta Teachers' Association.
780-496-5819 $50,000 The Alberta Teachers' Association.
Organizations such as the Alberta Teachers' Association in its Safe and Caring Schools program has defined violence broadly as "the actual or threatened use of physical, verbal, sexual or emotional power, intimidation or harassment by an individual or group which is harmful to the physical, psychological or social well-being of an individual or group.