Additional field testing during a 2007-08 initiative known as the Alberta Renewable Diesel Demonstration confirmed the suitability and operability of low-level renewable biodiesel blends in cold weather.
What does ARDD stand for?
ARDD stands for Alberta Renewable Diesel Demonstration (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARDD
We have 6 other meanings of ARDD in our Acronym Attic
- Air Research and Development Command
- Airport Road Diagnostic Centre (Sudan)
- Amateur Radio Digital Communications
- American Racing Drivers Club
- Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission
- Australian Racing Drivers Club
- Agricultural and Rural Development for Catanduanes Inc. (Phillipines)
- Agricultural Research and Development Corporation (Canada)
- Acadiana Regional Development District (Louisiana)
- Agriculture and Rural Development Department (various locations)
- Animal Resources Development Department (India)
- Automatic Roller Detent Decoupler (aviation; helicopters)
- Auxiliary Repair Dry Dock
- Advanced Reading Development Demonstration Project (Chicago, IL)
- Acción Republicana Democrática Española (Spanish: Spanish Democratic Republican Action)
- Alianza Revolucionaria Democrática (Spanish: Democratic Revolutionary Alliance; Nicaragua)
- Annual Review of Development Effectiveness (World Bank)
- Armament Research and Development Establishment (Pune, India)
- aspect ratio dependent etching
- Associazione Romana di Entomologia (Italian: Rome Entomological Association; Italy)