With the very notable exception of Alberta, which privatized the Alberta Liquor Control Board (ALCB) in 1993 and established a private liquor retail market to replace it (Flanagan 2003; Laxer et al.
What does ALCB stand for?
ALCB stands for Alberta Liquor Control Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALCB
We have 1 other meaning of ALCB in our Acronym Attic
- Alfa Laval Clarifier and Purifier (course)
- Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Artery
- Advanced Low Cost Aircraft Structures (project)
- Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society (Melbourne)
- Aluminio del Caroni, S.A.
- Alliance for Lung Cancer Advocacy, Support, and Education
- Automated Life-Cycle Approach to Software Testing
- Antigen Leukocyte Cellular Antibody Test
- Société Alsacienne de Constructions Atomiques, de Télécomunications et d'Electronique
- All Lutheran Church of Brussels
- Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank
- American Legion Community Band (Warren County, VA)
- Association of Latvian Commercial Banks
- American Leopard Cur Breeders Association (California)
- Abundant Life Christian Church
- Aids Legal Council of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Air Launch Control Center (US Army)
- Airborne Launch Control Center
- Airlift Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Alberta Liquor Control Board (ALCB) was less forgiving than the magistrate and cancelled the hotel's license.
King's background with Alberta's liquor industry includes several key provincial government positions including chairman and CEO of the Alberta Liquor Control Board.