Over the years, the Society has been fortunate to have had financial support from the Alberta Historical Resources Foundation (AHRF), an arm of the provincial government.
What does AHRF stand for?
AHRF stands for Alberta Historical Resources Foundation (est. 1973; Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AHRF
We have 9 other meanings of AHRF in our Acronym Attic
- Activating Human Rights and Diversity Conference (Southern Cross University; Lismore, New South Wales, Australia)
- Aboriginal Human Resources Development Council of Canada
- Aboriginal Human Resources Development Strategy
- Acute Heavy Resistance Exercise (physiology)
- Alberta Human Resources and Employment (Canada)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Response Element (pharmacology)
- Association of Hospitality Recruiting Executives
- Atrial High-Rate Event (cardiology)
- Australian Human Rights Equal Opportunity Commission
- acute hypercapnic respiratory failure
- Amazing Halo Reach Forges
- American Hearing Research Foundation
- American Hot Rod Foundation (Greenwich, CT)
- Ancient Historical Research Foundation
- Area Health Resource File (US DHHS)
- Arizona Human Rights Fund (gay and lesbian rights organization)
- Acute Hospitals Review Group (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Adolescent Health Research Group (est. 1997; University of Auckland; New Zealand)
- Albanian Human Rights Group
- Love Animal House Rescue Garden (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following written representations from the public, ACD mandated the Alberta Historical Resources Foundation to hold a hearing into the proposed designation.
and their portion of the Alberta Historical Resources Foundation grant, in addition to membership fees.